Save time, money and headaches with Magnuson, McHugh and Company payroll service.
Our service is a cloud-based program that is simple and secure to use. Plus, it lets you do payroll from anywhere with your mobile device.
OUR ONLINE PAYROLL SERVICE:
- Less complicated, yet more secure
- Gives you more employer/employee control
- Do payroll from anywhere with your mobile device
- Saves you time and money over traditional payroll providers
OUR UNBEATABLE PAYROLL FEATURES:
- W-2s & 1099s posted online at year-end for your preview and approval
- Automatic pay and file of your quarterly and annual 941 tax returns
- Automatic new hire reporting and access to labor law posters, business forms and HR “how to” guides
- Direct deposit or print checks yourself
- Accounting integration lets you import payroll info into your general ledger
- Secure online access to employees individual pay stubs and payroll history
OUR PAYROLL SERVICE SPECIALISTS
Ninette Goucher, CPA
Ninette Goucher was born and raised in Texas. She graduated from the University of Nevada in 1993 and operated as a sole practitioner in Reno, Nevada prior to joining Magnuson, McHugh & Company in 2006. Ninette volunteers with numerous non-profits in the area. In her leisure time, she enjoys youth sports, snow skiing, golfing and spending time at the family lake cabin with her husband and children.
KIM FONTES, CPA
Kim has a Bachelor of Arts in business administration from California State University. Prior to joining the Firm her experience includes being a self-employed CPA, controller for Master Plan Developments, Inc. and a senior tax accountant for Ernst & Young, LLP. Kim holds CPA licenses in Idaho and California.
Since joining the Company in 2011, Daniell has been working on her associates degree at North Idaho College and plans to pursue further education after that at Lewis Clark State College. She is a North Idaho native.
Ashton has been with the firm since 2013. She holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Organizational Science and a minor in Business from University of Idaho. She’s currently a board member of the EXCEL Foundation.