QuickBooks is the ideal accounting software for small to medium size businesses. With roughly 4 million users, it’s the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. Although QuickBooks is popular because it can be used by small business owners and bookkeepers who have little or no accounting experience, there is still a learning curve and a chance that some entries may not be entered correctly.
Our team at Magnuson, McHugh and Company is highly skilled in all facets of QuickBooks and can help you with as little or much QuickBooks assistance that you need to keep your business running smoothly and ensure all your financial data is accurate. Plus, when you purchase QuickBooks through us, we can save you up to 50% from standard pricing.
Our QuickBooks Experts Can Help You:
- Choose the right version so you get started on the right foot
- Provide installation, setup, and customization for your business needs
- Assist with training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Troubleshoot and analyze if you’re experiencing problems
- Create customized reports so the information you need is at your fingertips
- Recommend add-ons and upgrades if you need more functionality
We can also offer ongoing services for those aspects that you simply don’t have time for or want expert insight on.
Why should your Coeur d’Alene or North Idaho business use QuickBooks? If you’re not already using QuickBooks, here are 10 great reasons you should be.
1. You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
2. You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
3. You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
4. Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
5. You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
6. You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
7. You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
8. You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
9. You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
10. You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Ready to get your business set up with QuickBooks? Click below to directly reach one of our QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors or call us at 208.765.9500.
OUR QUICKBOOKS CONSULTING SPECIALISTS
Kim Kelly, CPA
Kim has a Bachelor of Arts in business administration from California State University. Prior to joining the Firm her experience includes being a self-employed CPA, controller for Master Plan Developments, Inc. and a senior tax accountant for Ernst & Young, LLP. Kim holds CPA licenses in Idaho and California.
Email: Kim Kelly
Nicole Potter, CPA
Nicole started with the firm in November 2017. She is a graduate of Gonzaga University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting. She was previously with an accounting firm in Spokane and has twelve years of experience in tax and accounting.
Email: Nicole Potter