Save time, money and headaches with Magnuson, McHugh and Company payroll service.
Our service is a cloud-based program that is simple and secure to use. Plus, it lets you do payroll from anywhere with your mobile device.
OUR ONLINE PAYROLL SERVICE:
- Less complicated, yet more secure
- Gives you more employer/employee control
- Do payroll from anywhere with your mobile device
- Saves you time and money over traditional payroll providers
OUR UNBEATABLE PAYROLL FEATURES:
- W-2s & 1099s posted online at year-end for your preview and approval
- Automatic pay and file of your quarterly and annual 941 tax returns
- Automatic new hire reporting and access to labor law posters, business forms and HR “how to” guides
- Direct deposit or print checks yourself
- Accounting integration lets you import payroll info into your bookkeeping
- Secure online access to employees individual pay stubs and payroll history
OUR PAYROLL SERVICE SPECIALISTS
KIM KELLY, CPA
Kim has a Bachelor of Arts in business administration from California State University. Prior to joining the Firm her experience includes being a self-employed CPA, controller for Master Plan Developments, Inc. and a senior tax accountant for Ernst & Young, LLP. Kim holds CPA licenses in Idaho and California.
Since joining the Company in 2011, Daniell has been working on her associates degree at North Idaho College and plans to pursue further education after that at Lewis Clark State College. She is a North Idaho native.
Kelly has been with MMCO since 1983 serving a variety of roles, including Network Administrator for the IT department. With more than 30 years in the industry, Kelly has recently joined the small business services department as an Accountant, focusing on bookkeeping and payroll. She has a degree in Computer Programming from Las Vegas Education Dynamics Institute and also attended the University of Nevada majoring in Accounting. Kelly is a certified QBO Pro-Advisor and enjoys volunteering at local community events in her free time.